All employees are required to document their hours, including paid holidays and PTO by the 25th of the month.
Part-time and full-time employees will be paid on the last business day of the month. If the last business day falls on a Saturday or Sunday, employees will be paid on the preceding Friday. Monthly employees' direct deposit advices are available via Quickbooks employee log in.
Contractors will be paid via invoice at the end of a job or as agreed upon in writing by check.
It is the policy of R School that all employees receive their pay electronically via Direct Deposit.
Direct Deposit provides many advantages over traditional paper checks:
- It's convenient. You don't have to go to the bank to cash your check.
- It's safe. No more lost, stolen or misplaced checks. (Nearly 4 million paychecks are lost or stolen each year)
- It's reliable. Your money will be available the morning of the payment or sooner.
- It saves time. Did you know that people spend as much as 24 hours each year waiting in line to cash their paychecks?
- You can get your paycheck even when you are out sick or out of town.
- It helps you manage your money. You can have your paycheck deposited directly into more than one account (such as a checking and a savings account), thus helping you set up a savings plan.
Exceptions to this policy may be made at the discretion of the Executive Director.