Art and music belong to everyone. Art and music are some of the highest manifestations of our humanity. Art and music should be enjoyed in the most intimate venues: the living room or a nice wooden stump circle with friends. Every community is better when art and music are performed and nurtured within it.
Join us for a baby and toddler community drumming class hosted by R School in East Orlando.
Class is just $5 per child. $3 for any additional siblings.
- 10am: Park and meet and greet. Utilize our great outdoor space by the basketball courts and outdoor pavilion to acclimate to the R School campus.
- 10:30am: Drum, Song, and Story class around the great oak tree.
- 11am: Community lunch (bring a bagged or bento lunch) on the benches in the pavilion.
- 11:25am: Pack up and leave or relocate to our playground area.
- 11:30am: R School students will require the pavilion benches for their lunch break.
Families are welcome to hang out on the playground (other side of the building) or reconvene just down the street at Blanchard Park.